Unfortunately the instructions were difficult to understand, and faultfinding was impossible, so I have written this post to give you a quick understanding.
Relate the letter in the below picture to the functions.
- Solid green light: This means its collecting energy from the sun and charging
- Flashing green light: This means it collecting energy from the sun but no required as batteries are full and not required by load device.
- Three solid red lights: Batteries are full
- Two solid red lights: Batteries are half full
- One solid red light: Batteries are approaching empty
- Flashing red light: Batteries are dead not providing any power
- Solid green light: There is a device connected and drawing power.
- Connecting the device which requires power.
1. Connection to the battery
- Connection to the solar panel.